The eyes are the camera's of our lives..they will see the past, present, and future and although each of our eyes see the different beauties in life they must still be regarded as the most important part of ourselves! The eyes can help tell stories, see the wrong in life, and allow us to see that everyday is a new day where we can help shape the life of another. The eyes see it all...and when you look deep enough into them...the eyes can tell you everything you have ever wanted to know.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turtles...Did you know that they fight?

I am sure you are asking what the heck I am talking about but I seriously never thought of turtles being aggressive animals in the animal kingdom...until today! While visiting the Botanic Gardens in Fort Worth I always stop to watch the turtles in the main fountain.  Today was no different.  There were tons of turtles "sunbathing" and I captured two moments that I just loved and wanted to share.  Here they are...


I bet you are thinking the same thing I was....AWWWWW How cute are they!!! Now you are probably noticing that these turtles aren't fighting like suggested in the title, right?  OK...so after viewing and photographing the cute turtles my boys and I took a path that I had never taken before that led us to a "pond" in the back corner of the gardens where everything seemed peaceful until I noticed something appear to "jump" into the water and noticed a splash,  Curousity got my cat and I waited for a few more minutes when two turtles started thrashing in the water.  WOW!! I had never seen this before! I got out the camera again and started taking pictures with rapid fingers and after looking through my pictures I caught this photo that I want to share with you...it's simply amazing!  Look closely and you will notice that one turtle has the other turtle by the throat! Simply amazing to capture nature in its truest form! Take a look!!


No comments:

Post a Comment