The eyes are the camera's of our lives..they will see the past, present, and future and although each of our eyes see the different beauties in life they must still be regarded as the most important part of ourselves! The eyes can help tell stories, see the wrong in life, and allow us to see that everyday is a new day where we can help shape the life of another. The eyes see it all...and when you look deep enough into them...the eyes can tell you everything you have ever wanted to know.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mother Nature...Hard at Work!

One thing that I LOVE about my job as a photographer is not being locked up in an office all day!  For me, my office is where ever I choose for it to be!  Today my office was at the Botanic and Japanese Gardens in Fort Worth, Texas.  While I have been to the Botanic Gardens more times than I can remember I had never paid to enter to Japanese Gardens...until today!  I absolutely loved it and felt like I had discovered a secret garden in the midst of Fort Worth! 
You could tell that Mother Nature and all her helpers are working very hard.  Spring is in full swing and I am in love! In this collection are some of Mother Natures helpers and some of the beautiful flowers that are making their first appearances this year!  I will add more as they are completed...Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment