The eyes are the camera's of our lives..they will see the past, present, and future and although each of our eyes see the different beauties in life they must still be regarded as the most important part of ourselves! The eyes can help tell stories, see the wrong in life, and allow us to see that everyday is a new day where we can help shape the life of another. The eyes see it all...and when you look deep enough into them...the eyes can tell you everything you have ever wanted to know.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Angels Among Us

While driving on the back country roads looking for the perfect patch of Texas Bluebonnets I came across this old cemetery that I had visited before.  Since I had my camera with me I decided to take a few shots and I was so glad that I did.  If you know me at all you know that I am always trying to find the beauty of something....regardless of what the nature of the subject is.  Today...the subject was the Marystown Cemetery and if you are from around these parts you have surely heard the stories and legends behind this old cemetery.  I hope that you too will find the beauty...and peace...of these photos! Enjoy!







While I love history and everything about it there was something about this grave marker that got my mind racing.  It states UNKNOWN but who really deserves to be labeled unknown?  I wonder what this person was like, what their family was like, what work they did and the list goes on and on.  While we may not know who exactly this person was or what they did....I'm sure they deserved a little more than...UNKNOWN....


No comments:

Post a Comment